Salary £28k pa // Level 2.1
ASquared is a digital product agency in the heart of Brighton. We’re an agile team of creators, innovators and collaborators creating impactful digital products and services with startups, scaleups and enterprise organisations. We foster a collaborative and inclusive culture where creativity thrives, and every team member has a voice.
We’re looking for a Communications Executive to join our thriving team in the centre of Brighton. As a Communications Executive in our dynamic team, you will play a pivotal role in supporting marketing and business development efforts. Your responsibilities will encompass a varied range of tasks.
We’re always looking for fresh thinking and growth mindsets and we’re committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. We aim to inspire and support our talents and clients through open, honest discussions and clear actions.
This is a hybrid role (Tuesdays & Fridays in the Brighton office).
Applicants must be located in and eligible to work in the UK. We can’t currently support or sponsor visa applications.
What you’ll bring
- You’re passionate about translating intricate business requirements into creative and engaging communication strategies, which distil our messaging and captivate our audience
- You take a client-centric approach to communication, empathising and tailoring messages that resonate and you understand the importance of an integrated marketing approach
- Your experience in CRM and data management, administration and tracking contributes to a streamlined process that facilitates efficiency at every stage of the pipeline
- You’re proactive, nurturing and adept at building meaningful relationships, understanding the dynamics of audience interaction and effective communication
What you’ll be doing
- Hubspot management: Administering, setting up, tracking, and taking proactive actions in Hubspot. Efficiently managing client pipelines, automation and conversions and ensuring smooth overall operations
- Content creation: Writing engaging blog posts, conducting Q&A sessions, and carrying out thorough research on relevant industry topics to enhance our content strategy
- Social media: Taking charge of posting, engagement, and overall management across platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, and other emerging channels
- Newsletters: Owning our prospect database’s email communications, focusing on segmentation and targeting for lead generation
- PR, advertising, and marketing support: Assisting in PR activities, advertising campaigns, and other marketing initiatives as needed
- Website updates: Ensuring our online presence is up-to-date by making regular updates to our website and third party listings
- Events planning: Researching, attending, and actively participating in events to build networks and represent the company
- Client communications: Assisting with preparing presentations and pitches to effectively communicate our value proposition to clients
- Lead management: Handling some initial outreach and lead management campaigns to foster new business relationships
- Administration: Undertaking various administrative tasks to ensure the smooth functioning of day-to-day operations
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of marketing communications experience
- A growth mindset and be a self-starter
- Familiarity with the use of CRM tools like HubSpot (preferred)
- Strong organisational and multitasking abilities, with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Digital agency experience
- Writing, social media and newsletter creation and database management
- Someone who's the right balance between proactive and super organised, as well as comfortable communicating and engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- An interest in tech for good and digital
What’s in it for you?
At ASquared, you’ll have the opportunity to work at an incredible, ambitious and humble agency and join an inspiring team. We offer a competitive salary, training, benefits and other well-being perks.
We pride ourselves on a values-led working environment that encourages putting people first with honesty and curiosity and is supported by leadership.
Plus you’ll work towards a focused career development framework, meaning you can grow and shape your career with us as you take on new challenges and directions.
We don’t live to work, we work to live. Achieving a good work-life balance is a core company belief. You’ll experience this through our flexible working options (e.g. core hours, hybrid) at our offices in Platf9rm AND our Digital Nomad perk. This allows you to take a change of scenery and work from ANYWHERE in the world for up to a month each year. There are terms to ensure it's safe, practical and legal, but life's for living, so join us and get your imagination out there!
We are a Dog-Friendly Office, so if you come into the office, please bring your pooch for a visit.
- We do really care about our team’s well-being, so we give everyone a wellness allowance of £20 per month to spend on things that will improve their wellness like fitness classes, meditation apps and more
- Access to Counselling with Spill - our virtual mental health provider
- Flexible hybrid working - We’re not a 9-5. No one will tap their watch if you prefer to start late and finish late because you like to go to the gym before work.
Our focus is on your ability to deliver for the business, not your ability to keep strict working hours
- Holiday allowance that increases over time
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Christmas Shutdown (to be booked using holiday entitlement)
- Digital Nomad (work anywhere in the world for up to a month a year - subject to restrictions in other countries)
- Enhanced Digital Nomad policy after 3 years of service: Up to £2k for costs directly incurred as a result of working as a Digital Nomad, towards additional or further travel costs (flights, accommodation, car hire, mobile phone usage)
- Employee Referral scheme (refer someone to work with us and you'll be eligible for a £1k referral bonus - subject to conditions)
- GCI (Green Commute Initiative) Bike Scheme
- Professional Development including up to 4 hours per week of paid volunteering with the Matchable volunteering service (prorated for part-timers)
- Monthly Social Events: company lunches, social nights/day events, escape rooms, bowling etc...
- PLATF9RM Membership Perks
ASquared is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. ASquared believes that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our success as a company and is an asset to the communities we serve.
£28K Salary (DOE)