ASquared is a mobile app, web and digital platform specialist, pioneering rapid innovation of sustainable, human-centric, digital futures for our partners, people and planet.
“We have a responsibility. Each of us.
Creative, engineering, operations, everyone,
Coming together to build better, innovative futures.
Digital, sustainability are no longer choices or nice to haves.
But imperatives that drive our focus, create empathy in partnerships,
Force urgency in our delivery and purpose in our work.
We’ve got this! Let’s do it together."
You’ll join an open environment where you’ll have the chance to work across a truly great piece of business. You will own the day to day, ensure great work happens, always organised, always proactive, always bringing positive energy, always hungry to add value strategically and creatively and always with a resilient can-do attitude.
We adopt a lean, agile and commercially focused discovery, design and development method to help us deliver stunning React web and React Native mobile applications.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to join the ASquared team. In this role you will be responsible for the business management of a product and its commercial success, building strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
At ASquared you’ll join an open environment where you’ll have the chance to work across a truly great piece of business. You will own the day to day, ensure great work happens, always organised, always proactive, always bringing positive energy, always hungry to add value strategically and creatively and always with a resilient can-do attitude.
We're looking for:
- 2+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in an agency or start-up or fast-paced environment.
- Experience in mobile and app technologies, app development processes including App store rules and procedures.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Naturally curious and enjoy identifying and delivering solutions to complex problems, by using technology.
- Empathy, and a passion for building the best user experience.
- Excellent communication skills, you “keep it simple” and make complicated details and problems understandable to a non technical audience.
- Good business acumen, experience working in Strategy is a plus.
- A passion for using data and insights in decision making.
- Experience with wireframing, writing user stories and agile software development practices.
- Self starter, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Collaborate on the product strategy, road map planning and feature prioritisation for each project.
- Incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- To organise and facilitate user research, user focus workshops, user testing and evaluation of feedback to inform product development and improve UX.
- To organise and facilitate discovery workshops and design sprints.
- Translate business-to-technical requirements and vice-versa.
- Write comprehensive user stories related to app releases, scoping technical work, grooming the backlog (working alongside the project and client teams).
- Lead the development of the customer experience strategy and vision.
- Collaborate and work hand-on with cross-functional teams to implement and build new features that meet our standards of simplicity and quality.
- Manage prioritisation and trade-offs between customer experience, performance and operational support.
- Dive deep using qualitative (e.g. customer anecdotes) and quantitative (performance and operational metrics) data to identify improvement opportunities
- Defining and tracking success metrics.
Our office and remote working
“We don’t live to work, we work to live” - achieving a good work-life balance is a core company belief. You’ll experience this through our flexible working options (e.g. remote, core hours, hybrid) at our offices in Platf9rm AND our Digital Nomad perk which allows you to take a change of scenery and work from ANYWHERE in the world for up to a month each year.
There's terms to ensure it's safe, practical and legal, but nonetheless, life's for living, so join us and get your imagination out there!
What's in it for you?
At ASquared, you’ll have the opportunity to work at an incredible agency, join an inspiring team whilst getting to grow and shape your career with us. We offer a competitive salary and profit share, training, benefits and wellbeing perks too.
- A values-led working environment that encourages putting people first, honesty, curiosity and leadership.
- We are a Dog Friendly Office, so if you come into the office, please bring your pooch for a visit
- We do really care about our team’s wellbeing so we give everyone a wellness allowance every month to spend on things that will improve their wellness like fitness classes, meditation apps and more.
- Holiday allowance that increases over time
- Extra Day off for your Birthday
- Christmas Shutdown (to be booked using holiday entitlement)
- Digital Nomad (work anywhere in the world for up to a month a year - subject to restrictions in other countries)
- NEST Pension
- Flexible hybrid / remote working - We’re not a 9-5. No one will tap their watch if you prefer to start late and finish late because you like to go to the gym before work. Our focus is on your ability to deliver for the business, not your ability to keep strict working hours.
- Employee Referral scheme (refer someone to work with us and you'll be eligible for a £1k referral bonus - subject to conditions)
- Professional Development
- Monthly Social Events: company lunches, social nights/day events, escape rooms, bowling etc...
- PLATF9RM Membership Perks
Inclusion & Belonging:
We’re committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. We aim to inspire and support our talents and clients through open, honest discussions, clear actions.